Sunday 24 June 2012

Sunday's Wishlist



My debit card would be quaking in it's little plastic boots if it could see this post!  This time it's all about the details.  The slippers are my absolute favourite (and the main reason for all the quaking!) The heels have crystals set into them and added to the velvet and brocade they just purr 'take me home'!  And believe me if I could I most definitely would - is it illegal to sell a kidney for shoes do you think? The ear cuff is fortunately a little more within my price range as is the bag.  I love the aztec feel to the cuff which would add a great edge to even the chicest of outfits, I'd flick al my hair over to one side a la Erin Wasson and show this bad boy off for all to see.  And finally the bag. Again it's all in the details, the cut off corner takes this bag from everyday to unique and so subtly, I love it.  The interior holds yet more treats with grey and tan lining edged with non green zippers and tags.  There's more to all these pieces then meets the eye, and that's what makes them so desirable.
If you want to take a closer look then you can visit the sites below.
1. Miu Miu slippers, £420 from net-a-porter.com
2.Topshop ear cuff, £7.50 Topshop
3. Zara bag £22.99 Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment