Wednesday 6 June 2012

Folk-lore




Thought I'd write a quick little post on Aussie born jewellery designer Lucy Folk.  Having always collected friendship bracelets, be they mementos from a country travelled or a gift from a close friend they adorn my arm and are never removed!  So when I was sent Lucy's latest lookbook and saw these amazing Peruvian inspired trinkets I had to let you guys know.  Her pieces are actually inspired by food (not Peru) and these little half discs (which come in silver and gold) are actually a scaled down version of a Taco! This foodie jeweller fuses the best of the snacking world with the best of the jewellery world, other pieces from her collections feature popcorn, lobster legs and mini pretzels and are all equally good enough to eat. I love it! 
Check out her other collections here or if you're wanting to grab a Taco head to Matches
Yum yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment