Wednesday 13 June 2012

Saddle Up







When I was little I absolutely loved Calamity Jane. I think I identified with her because of her, well...calamities!  (I was, and still am, a tad bit clumsy!)  And even now I find her an appealing character, not because of her rootin tootin storylines but due unwittingly to her fashion sense!  And it seems I'm not alone,  A/W shows brought with them the come back of the Wild West in the form of Miss Marant's tassles, prairie shirts and new take on the cowboy boot. So above for your viewing pleasure is how I've interpreted the micro trend for the modern day Calamity Jane.
 Look to your horses - we ride at dawn!
White Jacket Zara, Black Shirt H&M,  Black Leather Trousers Topshop, Boots Topshop, Cream Shirt Zara, Waistcoat Baby Ceylon, Belt Stolen from Dad's wardrobe, Red leather trousers M.E.T, Neck-tie Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment