Sunday 10 June 2012

Red





So I've told you all before that I'm not really a dress person!  But last night I had the opportunity to glam up for my friend's engagement party and I thought - why not?!  And thought I'd share my outfit choice with you lovely lot.  As the dress is fairly feminine I wanted to harden the look and did so by adding a chunky heel and studded bag.  The tassel is actually one bought in the Morrocan souks of Marrakesh and I think it adds a more bohemian edge to the bag.  I love the color of this dress, red is so eye catching and powerful and it genuinely made me feel more confident whilst wearing it.  It's a massive trend for A/W so grab something in any shade, from vermillion to burgundy.  Red is definitely not dead!
Dress Topshop, Bag A wear, Tassel Morroco, Shoes Next, Jewellery Various

No comments:

Post a Comment