Wednesday 27 June 2012

Mules


So there I am just casually scrolling through the Asos website (when I should have been working) and what should I happen apon but these drop dead gorgeous mules.  Not only do they hit the monochrome trend bang on the nail but hello shiny, shiny toe cap! I can't think of a better transeasonal shoe - especially with this (ahem!) "Summer" we're having! Boyfriend jeans, leather jacket, grey tee and BOOM you are hot to trott my friends.
Grab a pair quick before they fly (P.S they come in black too!)
Mules £45 Asos

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't in love with the heels at first sight, but when you described the outfit that you would create with them, you've won me over! Super cool blog!

    -Lauren
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren glad youi lie it! For regular updates follow me on bloglovin and look out for a bag post coming tonight!

    ReplyDelete