Wednesday 4 July 2012

In Love







Say hello to the new man in my life! He's hot, he's quiet and he'll go with you to the sales without even trying to make excuses!  This is the latest addition to my wardrobe courtesy of my good friend Liz who owns, designs and creates bags for Miller and Jeeves.  I actually watched her make this on the way up to Edinburgh last weekend, which is why I think I'm so in love with it.  Seeing the work that goes into the manufacturing of something really makes you appreciate it's value and the skill of the creator. I love the shine of the feathers that lifts the bag and makes you want to look at it again and again (or maybe that's just me!)
Bag - handmade by Liz of Miller and Jeeves - see more of her creations on Not on the High Street or leave a comment below and I can put you directly in touch.
Hat, Topshop Top, Supadupa Vintage Skirt American Apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment