Wednesday 16 May 2012

Covet-ed (verb): to wish for, especially eagerly


Let it be known, I'm a bit of a magpie, especially when it comes to a bit of Aztec inspired jewellery.  This little beaut caught my eye when I was browsing through Obey's jewellery pages (definately worth a look) and at only £40 it's something to snap up and sling on for effortless summer dressing. I'm envisaging a low neck white tee with ripped to shreds shorts and a loose waistcoat or teamed with a little black bikini for perfect, poolside posing!
                                                                                  Buy it here: Obey
Even though I'm not especially blessed with long legs, most of my life is lived in flats, being a naturally clumsy person heels are an added obstacle to me!   So when doing a spot of freelancing at Net-a-Porter and happening upon these great summer flats from Cobra Society, it was natural for me to fall in love.  The colour, the pattern, the steel toe detail - there is nothing that doesn't work about these shoes.   OK so there is one thing, at £295 they're a little out of my price range but a girl can dream can't she?!
Get them here: Net-a-Porter

If I could only choose one clothing company to wear all my life I think I would have to pick  US brand FreePeople.  Unfortunately the only way to get hold of their stuff is online (if anyone from FP is reading - a UK store would be much appreciated|) but the site is jam packed with amazing pieces.  If, like me, you're a bit of a hippy at heart then FreePeople have it all, lace flares, fringe bags and my fascination du jour, this amazing jacket made from recycled materials.   Wear with a pair of tie dyed jeans and a grey slouchy tank and being Eco has never looked do good!
If you've got the cash to burn buy online here: FreePeople

An added extra - I've had this on repeat whilst compiling this post. Muse, model, musician Lou Doillon has it all! Lou Doillon I.C.U

No comments:

Post a Comment